If you or someone you know are feeling suicidal, please call 1-800-273-TALK(8255) now.
It is a 24-hour crisis-line devoted specifically to suicide and it connects you to someone in your local area.
We do not provide crisis counseling.


"Where have all my Bloggers gone?...."

“Where have all my Bloggers gone?”
Did you ever have a song get stuck in your hear and can’t seem to get it out? Well have I had one this past week? The words have changed a little, “Where have all the flowers gone, a long time…..” to “Where have all my Bloggers gone…..” Seriously MASP is looking for bloggers to add to our discussion on suicide and its effect on Michigan families, neighborhoods, and communities. I could dominate our blog; however I prefer to hear from you. What you have to say is also important and your message also needs to be heard. That is why I have held back, like my vice-president always says I’m not shy about talking.
Michigan and MASP needs your active participation we are looking to provide resources in the arena of suicide prevention and by joining with us you can help to reduce the number of attempts and suicides in our state. Thank you for your support and looking forward to reading your blogs!
Larry, President
MASP

No comments: